Dynamic means that the data or content can change 'dynamically'.
The content (text and images) is usually fed from a database or Content Management System (CMS) so when the data is updated, the content on the website are also updated. This method opens up a lot of options on the flexibility and functionality of your website.
Usually a dynamic website comes with an admin panel that can be accessed via any web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari. From the admin panel web master of the website (in most of the cases owner of the website) can add, edit, and delete contents that will immediately reflect on the relevant web pages.
Digital Highway has 100s of readymade modules that enables any business houses, educational institutions, trusts and individuals to
dynamically manage their website pages via any web browser. All our modules can be further customized and we do new modules development
too as per the customer’s needs.
Basically any dynamic website designing and developing has following steps that are 1) Domain Name Registration, 2) Web Hosting, 3) Designing the web pages 4) Defining Dynamic Contents or pages 5) Defining Dynamic Features such as SMS Alerts, OTP Authentication and Files Uploading lastly 6) Uploading and creating the designed and developed web pages and database to the web server respectively.
Check - Domain Name Availability
Before registering a domain name we have to check whether the domain name we opt for is available for registration. This process is known as ‘Domain Name Availability Check’. Please click the link below and check the domain name availability.
Domain Name Availability Check
Register Your Domain
Registering a domain name is fast and simple. Keep your debit card / credit card / net banking details ready with you and start registration. Once domain name is settled, we have to register the domain name. How to register your Domain Name?
Choose A Template
Choose A template and note the id of the template
Configure Your Website
Website Configuration: Very simple 3 step process, it will not take more than few minutes.
- Open an User Account with Digital Highway - 1 Minute
- Upload your domain name details - 30 Seconds
- Start and Finish Configuring Website - 2 Minutes
- Select Modules - 3 Minute
- Customize Module - 3 Minutes
- Tell Us What You Want New Modules?
- Price Includes 1.) Doamin Name Registration 2.) Web Hosting 3.) Template Cost 4.) Content Uploading
- Validity - Default validity is one year only
- Website's Content (Text and Image) shall be provided by the owner as digital documents
- Website shall be renewed annually at least one day before the due date
- Dynamic Modules Cost Shall Be Added Extra
- Existing Module Customization - FREE
- New Modules - Cost Will Be Quoted After We Receive The Details
Pricing I - STD Version
- One Module + 7 Pages - Rs.9,000
- Annual Renewal Fee- Rs.2,500
- For Details Click Here
Pricing II - Mobile Version
- One Module + 7 Pages - Rs.10,500
- Annual Renewal Fee- Rs.3,000
- For Details Click Here
- Extra Modules
Extra Pages - STD Version
- After 7 Pages and Upto 20 Pages - Rs.400 per page
- After 20 Pages and Upto 100 Pages - Rs.300 per page
Extra Pages - Mobile Version
- After 7 Pages and Upto 20 Pages - Rs.500 per page
- After 20 Pages and Upto 100 Pages - Rs.400 per page
- Content Creation - Upto 7 Pages - Rs. 3,000
- After 7 Pages - Rs. 200 per page
- Content Editing - Rs. 500 per page